Menu Bar / Toolbar
- File Manager - Delete, copy, move or rename selected files.
- Save search result
- Save as ...
- Export search result
- Print search result
- Save and close search result
- Save search result and exit AllDup
- Close search result
- Exit AllDup
ColumnsHere you can show, hide or resize the columns at the search result.
- Show column 'Path'
- Show column 'Archive Path'
- Show column 'Size'
- Show column 'Last Modified Date'
- Show column 'Creation Date'
- Show column 'Attributes'
- Show column 'Owner'
- Show column 'Hard Links'
- Show column 'Hard Link ID'
- Show column 'Match'
- Show column 'Width'
- Show column 'Height'
- Show column 'Duration'
- Show column 'Bit rate'
- Show column 'Sample rate'
- Optimize column width
Optimizes the width of all columns considering all visible rows in the search result.
- Automatically optimize column width
With this option, the column width is automatically optimized when opening and closing groups.
- Optimize column width of all rows (slower)
With this option, the contents of all rows in the search result are taken into account when optimizing the column width.
- Ignore column header when optimizing column width
Display filteryou can specify which groups should be displayed in the search result. The following filters are available:
- Show groups with no files selected
- Show groups with all files selected
- Show groups with some files selected
GroupsYou can expand or collapse specific groups with the following actions:
- Collapse all groups
- Expand all groups
- Expand only groups with selected files
- Expand only groups without selected files
- Only expand groups where all files are selected
- Expand only groups with at least 2 unselected files
- Expand only groups with more than a certain number of files...
- Expand only groups that contain files with different names
- Expand only groups that contain files with different names (without file extension)
Process modedefines which groups are affected by the actions of the menu items
Remove. One of the following options can be selected:
- All groups
- Expanded groups
- Collapsed groups
- Groups without selected files
- Groups with all files selected
- Groups with some selected files
- Highlighted groups
- Non-highlighted groups
SelectYou can use the following actions to select specific files in the search result:
Here you can undo the last selection or deselection action. Please note that when removing files from the search result, the list with all performed actions will be deleted!
DeselectYou can deselect specific files in the search result with the following actions:
- Deselect all files
- Deselect all files located within the following folder...
- Deselect all files which are duplicates of files from the folder...
- Deselect files by name
- Deselect files by path
RemoveYou can remove specific groups or files from the search result with the following actions:
- Remove all groups with a certain number of files from the search result...
- Remove all groups where the files in a group do not exist in all source folders
- Remove all groups with all files selected
- Remove all groups with some files selected
- Remove all groups that contain only files stored in archives
- Remove all hard links from the search result
- Remove all groups that only contain hard links
- Remove all groups that only contain hard links with the same ID
- Remove all files within the folder structure of the following folder from the search result...
- Remove all files that no longer exist from the search result
- Remove all selected files from the search result
File protectionHere you can switch file protection on and off for each source folder. File protection prevents files from being deleted, moved or renamed within the source folder.
ToolbarsHere you can show and hide the various toolbars.
- Toolbar 'Files'
- Toolbar 'Filter'
- Toolbar 'Groups'
- Toolbar 'Search'
- Toolbar 'Select'
- Hide all toolbars
- Use large icons
- Hot Keys
- Confirm file deletion
With this option you have to confirm the deletion of files in the search result
- When exiting, ask whether the search result should be saved
- Show minimized search result in the notification area of the taskbar
- Show file info icons
This option displays different icons for hard links and files from archives in the leftmost part of the search result. This gives you a quick overview of whether a file is a hard link or whether the file is stored in an archive file.
- Change the font of the search result
- Decrease font size
- Increase font size
- Maximum size of the thumbnails in pixels
Here you can set the maximum width of the images in the group preview.
- Show all file properties in a single column
This option displays all file properties in the group preview, one below the other in a single column